You’ve found your way to my blog! There’s not much here at the moment as I’m undergoing editing to the website currently alongside adding new products to my existing Etsy and Depop store whilst opening new stores on some marketplaces.
If you’re interested though, here’s my plan for this month:
- Adding 6 new made products (Photographing, pricing, listing – the not so glamorous side of making)
- Re-jazzing the website for an actual Landing page as opposed to the higgledy piggledy half store that currently loads.
- Updating my branding to include new Compostable Re-usable Mailers and Recycled Card Stock (This sounded so much cooler in my head)
- Securing new jewellery bags to go with my updated branding (My previous stock of ivory satin bags have run out – currently all orders are being sent with a substitute white velvet pouch for the meantime)
- Get better at organising. Yeah that’s a simple one, but one I take for granted. Social Media, Blogging, Building excel databases for material inventory all are among my least favourite things. But crucial, so I’ll suck it up.
Thanks for reading my ramble there. I’ll update again in two weeks to see how far I got with those goals. Fingers crossed!